One-On-One Personal Training
Experience personal training at its finest. I offer comprehensive workout programs that are customized to fit your lifestyle, fitness level, and personal goals.
Through my personalized programs, I demonstrate a variety of techniques to optimize your workouts for the best results.
I offer Innovative, versatile training methods that include functional training, weight training, and calisthenics.
I create an environment that is comfortable, interactive and fun for all ages, all body types, and all fitness levels.
Get it on!
How it works
In order to develop a customized program, each client receives a complete physical fitness assessment to determine body composition, aerobic capacity, joints stability and mobility, flexibility, muscular strength and endurance.
What you get
You get a workout program that is designed for you, based on periodization principles (4 phases) that identify your fitness capacity and progress. This includes a monthly evaluation for weight, measurements, meal or other barriers to client goals.
Phase 1: Foundation
Preparing the body for regular exercise and neural adaptation, following safe and effective steps.
- Learning the primal movements- using mostly body weight (squat, push, pull, lunge, hip hinge)
- Stabilizing the core, strengthening the back and connective tissues
- Breathing Pattern
- Mobility and Flexibility
- Gait Pattern
Phase 2: Progression
Loading the muscles to cause hypertrophy.
- Expanding on the primal movements – Advances exercise methods and techniques (adding weights)
- 3-4 times per week
- Nutrition (specific protein, fat and carb ratios pertaining to goals)
Phase 3: Fat Loss
Shredding unwanted body fat to reveal your toned and defined physique.
- Functional training
- Advanced fat burning exercises
- Fine tuning of macro and micro nutrients
Phase 4: Maintenance/Competition specifics
- Sport specific training or maintenance training
- Pre competition/competition related needs or effective eating habits maintenance